gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Use of DE products.

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Nancy Szerlag <szerlag@earthlink.net>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Nancy Szerlag <szerlag@earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Use of DE products.
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:28:19 -0400

I have never used DE but I believe the recommended method of application is dusting and the best tool to use is a Dustin Miser.  If you buy one, it's worth the extra money to get the end attachment that allows control of the flight pattern of the particles. The idea is to coat the leaves with a fine coating - that does the bugs or worms in from both the inside and the outside.

Nancy Szerlag