gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Use of DE products.

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Doug Green <d.green@xplornet.com>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Use of DE products.
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 06:40:06 -0400

To echo Jeff - this is why I really like this list - there's a wealth of
info here.

I've not noticed any difference in the effectiveness of the products but
then again, I don't have major slug problems (touch wood). But to be
recommended by Jerry Baker - and to have me doing it - that's almost
enough to make me cringe and swear off the stuff all by itself. :-))

Looks like I have some reading to do next week. Thanks for the info
sharing folks!

Doug