gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Q about scheduling

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: KTCopsey@aol.com
  • To: gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Q about scheduling
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:26:31 EST

In a message dated 2/8/2007 7:39:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, TalkingPoints@PlantSoup.Com writes:
Interesting to hear that some people perceive writing and designing
as being the same process
That struck me as strange too.  I can grow and I can write, but I cannot design my way out of a wet paper bag!  I have no interest in learning how to design past the basics, it is pointless, but I can appreciate a good design when I see it.  Recognizing ones limitations is a plus in my book, there is no way we can all be good at everything, so I choose to go with areas that I am most comfortable in.
Just an opinion of course,

Kate Copsey
Freelance Writer
Gardens and Parenting