gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Garden trip

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Sandie Parrott" <rsbirdy@comcast.net>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Garden trip
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:58:56 -0500

If any of you are nursery owners, publishers, product people (or related to the garden industry) and you could donate an item to the Master Gardener Society Garden Bus Trip this spring (that I lead), please email me direct.

Sorry, I'm reduced to begging, but it is a great way to showcase new plants, books or products to gardeners that appreciate it and will spread the word.

Thanks so much,

Sandie Parrott
Sandie Parrott
Freelance Garden, Travel and Features, Writer and Photographer
Contributor to...
Michigan Gardener Magazine
FREE NYC - The Ultimate Free Fun Guide to the Big Apple
FREE OC - The Ultimate Free Fun Guide to the California Riviera
The Oakland Press
The Flint Journal
Master Gardener Society of Oakland County Michigan - Trips and Tours
Phone: 248.394.1532
Email: info@SandieParrott.com
Website: www.SandieParrott.com