gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Endless Summer Feedback

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Carol Matthews" <carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Endless Summer Feedback
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:57:16 -0300

Hi
    I'm in zone 5A in Canada, and I've just planted one this summer. It didn't start blooming until late August, but it is covered in blooms now, so much so you can't see the leaves. I'm hoping it will overwinter well. So far I haven't found anyone in my area who has grown one so I'm not sure what to expect.
Cheers
Carol

Carol Matthews
carolmatthews@ns.sympatico.ca
www.carolmatthews.ca
Author of Frommer's Halifax, 1st Edition
Professional Member of:
Travel Writers Association of Canada
Periodical Writers Association of Canada
Garden Writers Association