freetds - Re: [freetds] Make problem....

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Craig A. Berry" <craigberry AT mac.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Make problem....
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:23:29 -0500

On Jun 19, 2009, at 12:54 PM, Christos Zoulas wrote:

On Jun 19, 1:35pm, jklowden AT schemamania.org (jklowden AT schemamania.org) wrote:

| The 'i' in front of FreeTDS stands for 'include'; 'e' would mean exclude.
|
| I tried with and without that line to no effect.

Thanks for the explanation.

| > What version of cvs does sourceforge run?
|
| http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/CVS
|
| "All standard features of CVS 1.11.x are supported."

Heh, that explains it. I will add to to my reasons for not using ScourgeForge.

How about we add it to the reasons to ditch CVS and switch to git or Mercurial? With a modern VCS you have the entire history locally and there's no reason to sprinkle silly identifiers in the source code to know what's changed or when.

Craig A. Berry
mailto:craigberry AT mac.com

difficult than getting in."
Brad Leithauser