freetds - Re: [freetds] Make problem....

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: christos AT zoulas.com (Christos Zoulas)
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Make problem....
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:54:55 -0400

On Jun 19, 1:35pm, jklowden AT schemamania.org (jklowden AT schemamania.org) wrote:

| The 'i' in front of FreeTDS stands for 'include'; 'e' would mean exclude.
|
| I tried with and without that line to no effect.

Thanks for the explanation.

| > What version of cvs does sourceforge run?
|
| http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/CVS
|
| "All standard features of CVS 1.11.x are supported."

Heh, that explains it. I will add to to my reasons for not using ScourgeForge.
Oh, well. I guess we can ask them to do it and then everyone on this list
can vote for this enhancement so it has a chance to get done, but this is
too much work... Enough time spent on this already :-)

christos