freetds - Re: [freetds] New release roadmap

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Igor Korot <ikorot AT earthlink.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>, FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] New release roadmap
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:20:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Frediano,

Would it be possible to implement the stuff explained in here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms715400(VS.85).aspx.

Specifically I'm looking to this:

[quote]
A generic application might take this one step further and not even
specify a data source. When SQLDriverConnect receives an empty connection
string, the Driver Manager displays the following dialog box.
[/quote]

Thank you.