freetds - Re: [freetds] Noobie, please help!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gal Rubinstein <galrub AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Noobie, please help!
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:49:16 +0200

-It's probably more of an mingw questions, but, I'm trying to figure out
what flags to use in order to build the dblib.dll.

there are the two makefiles but they are filled with place holders
(@<something>@).

I goggled it and found no real references to how to use these with mingw so
I'm looking for an alternatives, create it on the windows EclipseCDT.

any ideas?