freetds - [freetds] resulting a blank page

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ran <ran.september AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] resulting a blank page
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 23:17:41 -0700

Hi,

I encountered something peculiar and i wonder if it is freetds
related. I'm using php and mysql.
When I run the index page it only gives me a blank result page but
when i tried to it in localhost it seem to work out and i am able to
log in.

i saw this to your http://www.freetds.org/faq.html#php and for the
word "typically permissions reading freetds.conf or similar" i'm not
sure what does it meant can you elaborate more on this topic? but the
other sites on the server were working fine only this site and the
rest of it's content were resulting a blank page.

i had attached the the index script for more info.

Thank you for helping.