freetds - Re: [freetds] Noobie, please help!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gal Rubinstein <galrub AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Noobie, please help!
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 20:07:51 +0200

dumpbin is not available with mingw, so I used nm tool, there is a .def
file, but, as you guessed, non of the missing symbols appear there,
the DLL only contains the SQL*** symbols + some other ones. I guess it
didn't include the db** symbols, I have to figure out what to build in order
to make it
work.... I'm guessing its src/dblib... m i right?

Thanks.