freetds - [freetds] freetds consulting

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andrew Schmadeke <andrew.schmadeke AT focus-sis.org>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] freetds consulting
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:17:50 -0500

Hello all,

Our company is rolling out a our PHP-based application to a large customer who has specifically requested MSSQL server support. This is our first implementation using MSSQL. We have recommended using Linux on the front end, but now we're worried about freetds support / scalability.

Can anyone provide some freetds support? Ideally someone with experience running a large site with PHP/freetds and someone who understands the pitfalls of freetds?

Please send me your availability and a rate quote.

Thanks,
Andrew

  • [freetds] freetds consulting, Andrew Schmadeke, 11/24/2008