freetds - Re: [freetds] New upcoming release, branch, rc and others...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] New upcoming release, branch, rc and others...
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 12:01:56 +0100

> For how long will this RC last before it becomes a GA?
>
> Do you give me a couple of days to report other problems?
>
> Seb

Difficult to say but

0.64RC1 11-Mar-2006
0.64RC2 24-Mar-2006
0.64RC3 29-Jun-2006
0.64 01-Jul-2006

And I would add that we are not going to close developing after this
version! So yes, you can always post problems. Consider that we improve
previous version(s) (currently only 0.64) even after release so BUGs are
always fixed (there are also some feature backports too!). There was no
0.64.x for 0.64 branch but we have post patches at freetds.sf.net and
there were some 0.62.x versions too.