freetds - Re: [freetds] can you help the project?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Nick Kew <niq AT apache.org>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] can you help the project?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 14:11:09 +0100

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:33:41 -0400
"James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org> wrote:

> One of the challenges to this project is having servers to test
> with. For several years, two very helpful people have made servers
> -- one Microsoft, one Sybase -- available over the Internet to
> FreeTDS developers. We're very grateful to those people. FreeTDS
> simply could not have progressed as it has without their support.

Are these available to developers on related projects? It could
tip the balance between maintainability and serious problems for
the apr_dbd_freetds driver, which I've written but not yet published
( http://bahumbug.wordpress.com/2007/06/04/apr_dbd_freetds-driver/ ).

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/