freetds - Re: [freetds] Please Help...Log files Included-Connection kicked off ofMSSQL db

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "blackwater dev" <blackwaterdev AT gmail.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Please Help...Log files Included-Connection kicked off ofMSSQL db
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:16:55 -0400

Thanks for everyone's help.

I am still having problems and just can't figure it out. I have a dev
machine with the same version of freetds/php, the same freetds.conf file,
running the same code and it runs perfectly. The production machine fails
on dates, I then changed the version at the top of the conf file to 8 and it
throws other errors. My dev machine that works still has 4.2 at the top and
it is fine. The production machine has all the latest updates so the only
thing I can think of is there is some version of sybase or something that
the new box has that the old one doesn't that is messing it up....I'm
stumped.