freetds - Re: [freetds] Please Help...Log files Included-Connection kicked off ofMSSQL db

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Please Help...Log files Included-Connection kicked off ofMSSQL db
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:35:53 -0400

Brian Morton wrote:
> From: blackwater dev [mailto:blackwaterdev AT gmail.com]
> >
> > Ok, but how do I specify this? If it is in the freetds.conf, where
> > should this file live?
>
> http://freetds.org/userguide/freetdsconf.htm#FREETDSCONFLOCATION

I just added a little feature to tsql in CVS HEAD: 'tsql -C' will report
the default location of freetds.conf. E.g.:

$ tsql -C
Compile-time settings (established with the "configure" script)
Version: freetds v0.65.dev.20060327
freetds.conf directory: /usr/local/etc
MS db-lib source compatibility: no
Sybase binary compatibility: unknown