freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS not finding freetds.conf

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Daniel Fazekas <fdsubs AT t-online.hu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS not finding freetds.conf
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:01:18 +0200

On Aug 22, 2005, at 15:46, Andrew Mattie wrote:

I set only TDSDUMPCONFIG to stdout. It gives me the same output as I posted
before, only this time it prints it on the console.

That's quite weird --

the version of FreeTDS installed on the server is 0.61-6.2.

-- but this probably explains it.

That's so old most people wouldn't even remember what was it like back then. Or if we do, we'd rather forget. :)
You really should try installing a more recent version, such as one from the past year or so...

Insisting on an ancient version is needlessly making things much harder for you, or for us to help.
But then I'm only speaking for myself.