freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS not finding freetds.conf

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Daniel Fazekas <fdsubs AT t-online.hu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS not finding freetds.conf
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 01:48:10 +0200

On Aug 13, 2005, at 1:07, Andrew Mattie wrote:

I exported the TDSDUMP and TDSDUMPCONFIG environment variables so I could see some
better logs.

Try setting only TDSDUMPCONFIG, and setting it to stdout.
What you are quoting is a TDSDUMP output, not one from TDSDUMPCONFIG, the latter of which would tell us exactly where FreeTDS is looking for the config files.

In case it helps and you were wondering, FreeDTS was installed and
configured using Debian's 'apt'.

Any word on what FreeTDS version number it is?
Should be easy to find out with
tsql -C

--
fds