freetds - [freetds] MSSQL error on certain Tables

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Robert Kruse <rkruse AT 2440media.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] MSSQL error on certain Tables
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 19:37:21 -0400

Hello,

I have FreeTDS.62 running on IRIX64 with apache2 & PHP 4.3.5 and we're
accessing an SQL Server 7 database with 49 tables.

Through PHP, we can successfully send a simple query to 42 out of the 49
tables, but when we try to do a simple query to any of the 7 outstanding
tables, we get the "The page cannot be displayed" error.

Through SQSH, we can query all of the tables with no problems.

There doesn't appear to be anything different between the 42 that work and
the 7 that don't work.

Does anyone know why some tables can be queried and others can't through
PHP?

Thanks for your help.
Bob Kruse