freetds - Re: [freetds] Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Installation Problems

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Daniel Fazekas <fdsubs AT axelero.hu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Installation Problems
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 01:48:58 +0100

On Nov 12, 2003, at 23:12, Michael G. Vonk wrote:

I downloaded FreeTDS and ran the configure script. When
I run make I get the following errors:
[...]
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

First of all try using the latest nightly snapshot instead of 0.61.2.

Then check the message thread in this lists' archives started by John Gilmore-Baldwin on November 3, 2003, "Max OS X Panther (solved?)"

Among other things, It documents a very simple change to get FreeTDS compile nicely on Panther.

--
Daniel