freetds - Re: [freetds] status and stability

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bernard Giroud" <bernard.giroud AT creditlyonnais.ch>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] status and stability
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 17:18:34 +0200

This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging
to the Credit Lyonnais Group entity sending it and is intended solely
for the addressees. Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender and its contents do not constitute a commitment
by Credit Lyonnais unless confirmed by letter or fax. The unauthorised
disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of
this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. E-mails are
susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed.
Internet communications are not secured and therefore Credit Lyonnais
shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it
immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong
delivery and the mail deletion.
I bet you the charset is UCS-2 instead of UCS-2LE (DEC, then Compaq was
probably consistent with Tru64 and OpenVMS).

That's why I hardcoded the value in iconv.c:tds_iconv_open. You should
probably define also that as a configurable #define string.