freetds - RE: [freetds] Moving from protocol TDS 4.2 to 7.0 -> French char acters problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ZIGLIO Frediano <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafoneomnitel.it>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Moving from protocol TDS 4.2 to 7.0 -> French char acters problem
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:11:44 +0200

You can use convert like

insert into #tmp values(convert(varchar(255), convert(nvarchar(255),
0x8200)))

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."