freetds - [freetds] How well does FreeTDS scale?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Chris Garrett" <chris.garrett AT dowdingandmills.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] How well does FreeTDS scale?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:40:52 -0000

We are currently working on a PHP system at work ( on a Unix platform),
which needs to access our Financial software which is run on SQL Server
2000. We have installed FreeTDS to access to database and everything is
fine. The only question I have is how well does FreeTDS scale. How many
connections are we allowed before we see any performance degredation?.

Chris