freetds - [freetds] problems configuring..

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Russell Kroboth <rkroboth AT visitraleigh.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] problems configuring..
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:30:25 -0500

I am having a problem configuring FreeTDS to access my MS SQL database, at
the point that I test the connection I am getting the following error? Can
anybody give me an idea as to where my error might be? I have a user on the
SQL server named "testuser" with the password "password1"
Thanks...

-bash-2.05b# isql -v P450 testuser password1
[unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_HENV failed
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

Rusty Kroboth