freetds - [freetds] using default port 4000

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jayaraman, Gautham" <gautham.jayaraman AT digital.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: unixodbc-dev AT unixodbc.org
  • Subject: [freetds] using default port 4000
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:14:10 +0530

Title: using default port 4000

hi

 I am using freetds with unixodbc to connect to MS SQL server from
Linux(C++).

For some reason I had to uninstall the freetds and again install it.

But after that its always taking 4000 as the port. But in the
freetds.conf and interfaces file  I have explicitly stated the port to
be 1433.

pls help me out on this.