freetds - RE: [freetds] freetds in win32

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Gad Hayisraeli" <gadh AT vmanage.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] freetds in win32
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:42:40 +0200

yes, but 0.61 still has to be changed in win32 section before release. some
notes that i had to change manually:
1. error.c is not found in the project
2. some ".h.in" ought to be ".h" in order to be found in the project
3. missing dll exports

i send to Frank M. Kromann my release compared to the 4/2/03 snapshot of
0.61, i hope he'll be in touch with you and
update it.

Gad