freetds - [freetds] automake version requirement for CVS?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steve Langasek <vorlon AT netexpress.net>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] automake version requirement for CVS?
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:34:20 -0600

What version of automake is required for use with the latest FreeTDS
CVS? After building & installing the libs, I get an error trying to
compile sqsh because /usr/include/tds_sysdep_public.h is missing. I did
notice a message when running 'make dist' that commented on
'nodist_include_HEADERS' being an invalid variable. Do I need automake
1.7 for this to work?

For the record, after installing the header file and rebuilding sqsh, it
does run against libct1.so. It looks like the binary incompatibility
was between sqsh and libct, and there are no problems with freetds
itself accidentally picking up installed header files in place of its
own.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer