freetds - [freetds] Logging

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Martin Spott <mas AT plesnik.de>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Logging
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:18:02 +0100

Hello,
as James added some logging routines, I thought I'd post some logs :-)
If you begin getting annoyed by me posting log files, please tell me and
I'll stop it.

As every time, this is the login sequence of StarOffice-5.2 onto a remote
Sybase 11.0.3.3 server - StarOffice trying to get the list of tables in the
user's default database. Unfortunately StarOffice does never get the desired
information on the tables and on remote connections (Sybase sver not on
local machine) it crashes - like in this example,

Martin.