freetds - Re: [freetds] Logging

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Martin Spott <mas AT plesnik.de>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Logging
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:05:13 +0100

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 10:45:10AM -0500, Lowden, James K wrote:

> Anyone who sends good feedback plays a useful role.

BTW, I managed to crash StarOffice while connecting to the database on the
local server: It somehow depends on the server release and/or setup details.
I set up a stock '11.0.3.3 ESD#6' on my local machine and now I get the same
results as when connecting to a 11.0.3.3 on a remote machine.

Anyone interested in logfiles ? I believe the are quite similar ....
Unfortunately 'gdb' is not very informative:

mas@quickstep:~> gdb /opt/office52/program/soffice.bin
GNU gdb 5.2.1
conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i586-suse-linux"...(no debugging symbols
found)...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /opt/office52/program/soffice.bin
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 2626)]
0x44b7a74c in SdbODBCConnection::FillTypeList ()
from /opt/office52/program/libsdb569li.so

Anyone interested in a backtrace ?

Martin.