freetds - Re: [freetds] ODBCINSTGetProperties

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Nick Gorham <nick AT easysoft.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] ODBCINSTGetProperties
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:00:58 +0000

Stefan Radman wrote:
Hi,

Is there any particular reason why the FreeTDS does not come with a driver
config library for unixODBC ??
I'm using the setup library from the unixODBC distribution (libtdsS.so) but
that does not support the latest driver parameters (development out of
sync).

Just wondering if there are any plans to integrate the ODBCINSTGetProperties
code into the odbc subdirectory (libtdsodbc or libtdsodbcS).
The advantage: if new private driver parameters are introduced, they would
immediately be supported in the (graphical) user interface.

Reading the changelogs I guess that Peter Harvey (PAH) would be the right
one to move it back in but if nobody else volunteers I'd be happy to do it.

You are welcome to a CVS account if you want to put them in yourself. Or just send patches.

--
Nick Gorham
Easysoft Limited http://www.easysoft.com