freetds - RE: [freetds] Some tds_* functions have changed in the last sever al weeks???

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Jackson <CRAIGJ AT EPUB.IACNET.COM>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: CRAIGJ AT EPUB.IACNET.COM
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Some tds_* functions have changed in the last sever al weeks???
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:49:13 -0500 (EST)

JKL wrote:
> [...]

DEC C on VMS will also complain about signed/unsigned pointer errors.

I haven't gotten around to attempting the VMS port, however.

Is anybody else known to be working on freetds for VMS? (The Sybase libraries
for VMS are end-of-life. Besides, they were compiled with warnings and have
alignment violations. The linker complains about the former, the profiler
shows up the latter.)

Craig Jackson
Craig_Jackson AT iacnet.com
The Gale Group