freetds - RE: Win32 Binaries of FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Castellano, Nicholas" <Nicholas_Castellano AT acml.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Win32 Binaries of FreeTDS
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:35:02 -0400

You will probably want to get the latest sources from CVS (or a daily
snapshot tarball). The current vasprintf() replacement no longer uses
valloc(). Many other portability improvements have been made throughout the
codebase as well, so overall you should be in much better shape than with
the last release.

Cheers,
--nick