freetds - RE: mssql, dynamic query and strings

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: mssql, dynamic query and strings
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:15:03 -0400

Bill,

That sounds perfectly marvelous. I have two requests:

1. update doc/api_status.txt
2. send me your SourceForge ID.

I want to add you to as a developer and give you CVS access, for two
reasons.

As a practical matter, you need it. Time was when your patches fit neatly
into a slow-moving codebase. These days, the base is moving very fast.
You'd have to send "diff -ur" output daily to stay in synch.

As a technical matter, you're as familiar as anyone now with the logic and
structure of the libraries. Now that you've elected yourself, you might as
well join the club!

Regards,

--jkl

original message. Please note that for certain accounts we do not accept
orders and/or instructions by e-mail, and for those accounts we will not be
responsible for carrying out such orders and/or instructions. Kindly refrain
from sending orders or instructions by e-mail unless you have confirmed that
we accept such communications for your account. Please also note that to
satisfy regulatory requirements we review the outgoing and incoming e-mail
correspondence of staff members serving certain functions.