freetds - Re: FreeTDS 0.53 + PHP 4.0.6 + MSSQL 7.0 Cannot select database

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mr Tejasvi Chakravarthy <tejasvic AT yahoo.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS 0.53 + PHP 4.0.6 + MSSQL 7.0 Cannot select database
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:46:14 -0700 (PDT)

thanks guys. I havn't tried sqsh at all. And I am
using --with-sybase and not --with-sybase-ct.
I haven't tried anything you guys said. Will try it.
Also I had another question.
Is ther a way to change the TDS version being used
from php using putenv()? If yes what is the variable
that needs to be used?

thanks,
teju