freetds - Re: FreeTDS 0.53 + PHP 4.0.6 + MSSQL 7.0 Cannot select database

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andre Costa <brblueser AT uol.com.br>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS 0.53 + PHP 4.0.6 + MSSQL 7.0 Cannot select database
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:55:44 -0300

Hi,

just as a side note, I believe you can specify both --with-apache and
--enable-cli to generate both Apache module and a CLI binary, which will
be located on [php-build-dir]/sapi/cli, and might *not* be automatically
installed with a 'make install' (at least it did not happen to me, but I
might have overlooked some ./configure parameter).

HTH,

Andre