freetds - Re: FreeTDS 0.53 + PHP 4.0.6 + MSSQL 7.0 Cannot select database

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS 0.53 + PHP 4.0.6 + MSSQL 7.0 Cannot select database
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:29:16 -0400

Have you grabbed SQSH and compiled to make sure you have a working setup?
Also, which api for PHP are you using (--with-sybase or --with-sybase-ct),
does using the other one make a difference. Thirdly, if you can create an
executable of php (by not specifying --with-apache) you can run it under
gdb and break it when it goes into the loop and do a backtrace to see
where the code is hanging.

Brian