freetds - suddenly tds is messed up

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Shawn Hamzee" <shamzee AT tenresource.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: suddenly tds is messed up
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:33:37 -0400

hello everyone,

i am a newbie in this group so please bear with me. we have a problem with
sqlserver connectivity over the internet. here's a short description:

db: sqlserver 2000 on win2k (not my choice)
application: php 4.1.2
os: redhat linux 7.2
tds version 5.3

the problem is that lately we've been experiencing intermittent outages when
trying to connect to db over the internet. we get a bunch of unknow marker
errors in the webserver error logs. turning the log option in tds hasn't
shed any light on the matter either.

anybody has any experience resolving this.

thanks,
shawn hamzee

  • suddenly tds is messed up, Shawn Hamzee, 07/18/2002