freetds - Re: Sybase error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Saulius <saulius AT yes.lt>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Sybase error
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 14:49:15 +0300

Hello.

I would guess your problem is in the particular stored procedure in Sybase
ASA.
From a quick look at the online manuals it appeers to be a genuine Sybase
ASA error message, but the explanation of possible causes is
disappointingly obvious, i.e. that you haven't specified enough host

Hm, but why these stored procedures work fine in for windows client? They don't work only for me (connecting via freetds drivers). As we noticed it happens when there are calls to some local procedures. BTW, one person today sad that this may be freetds error and i should try Sybase OpenClient drivers. I haven't time to try this method yet.

Bye,
Saulius

  • Sybase error, Saulius Sinkunas, 07/08/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Sybase error, Bill Thompson, 07/08/2002
    • Re: Sybase error, Saulius, 07/09/2002