freetds - Re: Sybase error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bill Thompson" <thompbil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Sybase error
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:38:12 -0400

Hi,

My guess is that this isn't a FreeTDS issue, because, as you say:

> Everything works ok (stored procedures also).

I would guess your problem is in the particular stored procedure in Sybase
ASA.
>From a quick look at the online manuals it appeers to be a genuine Sybase
ASA error message, but the explanation of possible causes is
disappointingly obvious, i.e. that you haven't specified enough host
variables....

Bill

  • Sybase error, Saulius Sinkunas, 07/08/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Sybase error, Bill Thompson, 07/08/2002
    • Re: Sybase error, Saulius, 07/09/2002