freetds - Sybase error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Saulius Sinkunas" <saulius AT yes.lt>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Sybase error
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:17:20 -0400

Hello,

I have a problem with freetds and sybase. I don't know where is the
problem. There is Sybase running on WinNT server. And I connect to it from
php via freetds. Everything works ok (stored procedures also). But when I
try to execute more complex stored procedure (which one has calls to other
local procedures nad function), I get this error:

Warning: Sybase: Server message: ASA Error -188: Not enough values for
host variables (severity 16, procedure N/A) in ...

Where is the problem?

Bye,
Saulius