freetds - RE: pre2?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Eric Deutsch" <edeutsch AT systemsbiology.org>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: pre2?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 14:07:18 -0700

Hi Bill, thanks for looking at this. My setup is:

Linux x86 using Perl + DBD::Sybase to MS SQL Server 2000 using TDS 7.0.
I can never remember which endian is which but it's Intel, not RISC.

The value in the database (123) IS correct (the INSERT statement is sent
plain text, anyway, so there's no opportunity for error there). Only
the SELECT comes back bad.

Many thanks for looking into this. I'll be happy to test anything you
have to get this resolved. I'm also very keen to test your bcp stuff!
I haven't gotten to it yet, though. Thanks for all that work!

Eric

I.e
> by the insert, or is it just the select thats getting it wrong.
>
> TIA, I'll look at it tomorrow (GMT time)
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as:
[edeutsch AT systemsbiology.org]