freetds - Re: killer query

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: ZIGLIO Frediano <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafoneomnitel.it>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: killer query
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:51:21 +0200

> On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:55:10 -0400, "Bill Thompson"
> <thompbil AT exchange.uk.ml.com> wrote:
>
> > I've written & tested the code for "unique identifiers".
> > James, I'll send you the patches soon.
>
> Patches applied.
>
> CVS head has repairs for:
>
> datatypes:
> null bits
> unique identifiers
> varbinary (alignment errors)
>
> All datatypes should work on all hosts for any version of TDS
> supported by
> the server with any of the the APIs. BCP is complete for
> db-lib. A big
> round of applause, please, for Bill Thompson.
>
> The PHP nvarchar dbdatlen() bug has be squashed. (thx, Brian!)
>
> Default datetime formats mimic the vendors' choices; locale
> settings can
> override them.
>
> Those are the major things we've discussed and fixed lately.
>
> I think the current CVS version represents a release
> candidate for 0.60.
> We're mostly waiting for ... me. I'm still working on the
> documentation.
>

> Please kick the tires.

This line
memcpy (&(any.u), src, sizeof(TDS_UNIQUE));

Do not work for bigendian machine

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."