freetds - Re: killer query

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: killer query
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:19:04 -0400

Bill,

That's wonderful! That means we'll handle all datatypes, with the Known
Issue that varbinaries produce alignment errors on some CPUs. (That must be
some libtool thing for Alpha; is your HW 32 or 64 bit aligned?)

I can apply your patches tonight, if you like. Rather than us both
adjusting the code, please include the null bit fix, so I don't drop it.

What happens to "unique identifiers" under 4.2?

Regards,