freetds - Re: killer query

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: killer query
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:28:25 -0400

Hmm. I didn't know this uuid stuff was anything but a microsoftism.

It's probably as well that you wrote your own (were you able to steal a
struct, though?) because this way we haven't introduced a dependency on
libuuid. From the link you provided, it looks like only Linux would include
it as part of the base system.