freetds - Re: 2000 && 4.2?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler AT peppler.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 2000 && 4.2?
  • Date: 22 May 2002 08:34:24 -0700

On Wed, 2002-05-22 at 08:20, Lowden, James K wrote:
> [...]

DBD::Sybase w/ FreeTDS works with MS-SQL 2k.

DBD::Sybase w/Sybase CTlib does not work (afaik).

I don't have any MS-SQl servers that I can connect to to test it out, so
I don't know for sure if something can be done to make the Sybase libs
work with MS-SQL 2k...

Michael
--
Michael Peppler Data Migrations, Inc.
mpeppler AT peppler.org *or* mpeppler AT mbay.net