freetds - RE: 2000 && 4.2?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <james.cameron AT hp.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: 2000 && 4.2?
  • Date: 27 May 2002 18:48:40 +1000

On Sat, 2002-05-25 at 10:59, Brian Bruns wrote:
> Ok, most of Bill's patch has gone it. I'd be most appreciative if folks
> could try it out, and even more grateful for fixes. Again, locale support
> is broken for now.

Compiles without error for me. Only a few warnings caught my eye.
Haven't tried testing yet, sorry.

convert.c: In function `tds_convert_datetime':
convert.c:590: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
convert.c: In function `string_to_datetime':
convert.c:1212: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is
unsigned
dblib.c: In function `dbdatecrack':
dblib.c:1847: warning: decimal constant is so large that it is unsigned
dblib.c: At top level:
dblib.c:1938: warning: `days_this_year' was declared implicitly `extern'
and later `static'
dblib.c:1876: warning: previous declaration of `days_this_year'

gcc 2.95.2

--
James Cameron (james.cameron AT hp.com)

http://quozl.linux.org.au/ (or) http://quozl.netrek.org/