freetds - Freetds/PHP/Freebsd/MSSQLserver 7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Tim Uckun <tim AT diligence.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Freetds/PHP/Freebsd/MSSQLserver 7.0
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:27:50 -0700

It has been discussed here before. With freetsd/freebsd/php/mssql7 combination datetime fields are being reported as colons. This happens with both versions 4.2 and 7.0.

Somebody suggested I try compiling php --with-sybase-ct rather then --sybase I did this and the datetime fields report correctly Unfortunately it dumps core when you try and pull text fields or timestamp fields.

BTW can anybody tell me how to get past the lameness filter. The listserve keeps insisting the first line is the same even when I add random text to the first line.

:wq
Tim Uckun
US Investigations Services/Due Diligence
http://www.diligence.com/