freetds - Re: FreeTDS in LJ

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mike Kendall <mkendall AT one80.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS in LJ
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:19:48 -0400

check your link

Brian Bruns wrote:
How come we are always the last to know these things? ;-)

I've added a news item about it on the site
(http://www.freetds.org/news.html). Thank you Andrew for a great article!

Brian

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Eric Deutsch wrote:

I just received my Linux Journal and was surprised to see on the cover
"Connecting to Microsoft SQL 2000 with Perl"! Inside was a very nice
article about FreeTDS by Andrew Trice. I wonder if the traffic here will
spike soon. Thanks to Andrew and others who contributed to the article!

http://www.linuxjournal.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-lj-issues/issue96&file=index

Eric

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [camber AT ais.org]

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [mkendall AT one80.com]