freetds - RE: Image fields?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Franck Martin <Franck AT sopac.org>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Image fields?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:50:46 +1200

I had many problem with the format....

What I do is that I use access to but a package containing my jpeg image,
then through a sql procedure I send it back to the client as record chunks
of data that I reassemble with php (to avoid any textsize limit).. Then I
strip the beginning of the file to remove the package stub. Finally I send
this data to the client browser...

It works, but it is no fun...

Anybody has something simplier?

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck AT sopac.org <mailto:franck AT sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.