freetds - RE: Image fields?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Image fields?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:03:27 -0500

Zara,

I have no direct experience with image data, but the docs say the image
datatype is a lot like the text datatype, controlled in part by the
@@textsize variable. And I'm pretty sure FreeTDS will do the job in your
environment.

Have you been able to test your query with sqsh and/or the MS isql program?